BCa-RCC20 postponed

After extensive consideration in light of the COVID-19 situation, we have made the difficult but necessary decision to postpone the BCa-RCC20 meeting until further notice.

Our current primary goal is to prevent putting anyone’s health and safety at risk.

At present, we are re-organising and making new arrangements. Once we finalise preparations, we will post the information here accordingly.

If you already registered, your registration will be valid for the new dates. For new registrants, registration-fee rates will remain unchanged until 2021.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We express our gratitude for your continued support.